We call our head office our Support Centre, because that’s exactly what we do – support our parks to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime. We all live and breathe the same Breath of Fresh Air values as our wonderful Parks, we’re a place where talent thrives.
Our Support Centre is in Hemel Hempstead, Herts, we operate a hybrid working model and we have 700 amazing team members across our support centre teams across:
- Sales and Marketing – a creative bunch, who create the propositions and the marketing campaigns that make guests excited about booking a holiday with us, and potentially owning a holiday home too.
- People – including specialist centres of excellence, what other business call ‘HR’, our focus is ‘people first’ and our People Team work with our support centre teams on people strategy
- Operations Support – As the name suggests, these superstars strive to make things easier for our Parks, day in, day out
- Finance – the team that look after the numbers and ensure we have a healthy cash flow
- Commercial – The data and insight experts, this team inform the business strategy of the future
We also share Group teams who work across all 3 of our iconic brands:
- Technology – the team who manage the technology and services used on Parks and in the Support Centre, ensuring the best experience for all
- Procurement – This team are responsible for managing strategic supplier contracts across all of our brands. You name it, this team buy it, from butter portions to laptops and caravans.
- Compliance – these are the legal experts. They ensure that everything we do keeps our guests and owners safe and secure, including Health and Safety and Data Protection.